Saturday, May 10, 2008

Brain Scan

Hey Everyone,

I had my brain scan done yesterday. I haven't seen the doctor yet and I won't until the 19th, but I thought the tumor looked a little better. It is still there but it may be a little smaller and more transparent looking. I was just glad to see that it doesn't look like anything new popped up.

Right now I am trying to get off of the steroids. I feel like I am in drug rehab. I get to decrease 1mg every 5 days so it is taking me 40 days to hopefully get all of the way off. I only hope I will be able to do so. I have had some good days and some equally bad days but I guess that is to be expected. Usually by evening I am totally exhausted. Just keep me in your prayers.

I will update you again on the 19th to let you know how I am doing with the steroids and what the doctor has said about the scan.

Love ya'll!
Staci

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi staci,
i don't know how i was lead to read your blog but somehow i did. i am amazed with how you are coping with your condition. i pray that God give you more strength each day. God bless you.

Robin Meadows said...

Praying, praying. Thanks for the update!

Unknown said...

I'm glad nothing new popped up too and that you're going to be able to get off the steroids. I know how much you hate that stuff. You're so freakin' strong. I seriously think you could do anything.

<3