Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Health update June 3rd

Hey Everyone!

Good news! I just got the CT scan back of my chest and abdomen and everything is still clear. That means no chemo for the summer! Hurray! I am down from 8mg of steroids to 3mg. I think I may have reached my limit but we will see. I am still VERY puffy looking but I am feeling better.

I don't plan to blog much this summer. I feel like the Lord has blessed me with some time where I might be feeling decent and I want to just enjoy my family. I love you all and I will let you know if anything comes up.

Staci

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THE NEWS!!!

Amy said...

To my high school flute buddy, that is great news about your CT scan! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your summer sweetie.

Love, Amy Reynolds Stillwell

Unknown said...

i still check your blog like every day. haha!

shanna said...

I just got back from Africa and the Lord brought you to my mind several times while I was there. You are always in my prayers! Love you!

Unknown said...

Staci -
I was just thinking about the LC.tv series and read your story again. I was curious to hear how you were doing??

Stephanie Jerrels
LC.tv Tulsa Campus