Monday, March 24, 2008

Health Update March 24th

Hey Everyone,

I've been kinda waiting to blog until I saw the doctors. The day after I got back from Hawaii I had a brain scan. I knew nothing would be different because I don't feel any better, but still actually seeing it on the films concerned me. I thought it should be shrinking SOME by now. But, I saw both the readiololgist and the neurologist today and they both thought as of yet everything was looking fine. The tumor itself isn't smaller but it does look fuzzier so maybe it is doing something. We are going to wait two more months and do another brain scan. In the meantime, I get a handicapped sticker for my car and I will begin some physical therapy since I am still having such difficulty with my right arm and leg. I think the worse thing is that I have to continue using the steroids. They are making me so puffy and SO cranky. Please pray that my family can put up with me or better yet let's just pray that the crankiness goes away. Thank you for all of your prayers!

No comments: