Friday, January 11, 2008

Guilt

Guilt.
Guilt over being sick.
Guilt over making my family sad.
Guilt for leaving my daughters too soon.
Guilt for leaving my husband alone with two teenage girls to raise.
Guilt for the financial stress this disease brings.
Guilt for the emotional stress it brings.
Guilt that future celebrations like my daughters' weddings will have a touch of sadness to them.
Guilt for the fear that this has put in my childrens' hearts. I know they watch and wonder if their futures will hold the same sufferings.
Guilt that I may have given them the gene that WILL cause them to suffer.
Guilt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I can't imagine what you're going through. I have no words.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

I don't know you, but I know some of your friends...so, I feel connected to you (I know, that's weird)...I am standing with you in faith, in agreement with you in prayer. I know He has already healed you...over 2000 years ago. I believe you will see His miracle manifest in your family!

shanna said...

It was so good to see you the other day! I pray for you often!!! I love that you are learning the secret to being content in all circumstances. As you are being crushed you are giving off a fragrant aroma of Christ! You are deeply loved and cared for! Thank you for honestly walking thru this trial with Him out in the open so that we can all be blessed by your life!