Sunday, December 2, 2007

Why blog?

I'm not a "computer person". And, truth be known I am a terrible typist. So why blog? I feel like I have something to say. The question is, do you want to hear it? There are times that my head just swims in emotions and thoughts, but I often don't express them for fear that it may make you uncomfortable. Uncomfortable because of the love you may have for me. Uncomfortable because of the things it may make you think about. Oh, we all know that we are going to die, but do we really believe it? Do we really see ourselves in the casket? Do we really ask ourselves what kind of legacy we are leaving and what is truly important?

I have a desire to talk about this emotional rollercoaster that I am on. This way I can "spill my guts" and you can chose whether you want to "listen" or not. I believe that I have learned some things over the last 8 months, and I know that the lessons are just beginning. There will be times when my message may be raw. There may be other times when it will just be plain confusing. I'm not saying that I have the answers, oh no, far from it. I'm just saying that I have a desire to talk, and maybe this is the safe way to do just that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear in your heart that you desire to share what you are learning. May all of us who stumble across your blog learn from you as you begin!!!

Melissa said...

Hi Staci - What a wonderful way to share your wise thoughts with family and friends! Thank you for continuing to share and know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you, Melissa

Richard Ford said...

This is a great idea! Especially for those of us (me) who haven't called for meaningless reasons.

shanna said...

I am so happy I found you on here Staci! I love and miss you!!!!